comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak ?

Bob Hartwig bob at bobjectsinc.com
Mon May 28 03:16:50 UTC 2001

>I'm not that much in a flaming mood, only a little discouraged. It sounds a
>little bit like Mr. Hartwig is suggesting something along the lines of "it's
>THEIR platform, so give them the least possible utility and that's plenty
>good enough, but for MY platform I want this and this and this..."  Am I
>misinterpreting anything here?

I was just suggesting that the problem has already been solved by Yahoo's
digest option.  If I didn't have a filtering mail client, I would subscribe
to the digest and my problem would be solved.

By the way, if a bidirectional list to newsgroup gateway was established,
that would be a nice solution too, and would make everybody happy.

	-Bob