[ENH] B3D Acceleration for X

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Wed May 23 19:29:13 UTC 2001

[ On Wednesday, May 23, 2001 at 13:38:50 (-0400), Greg A. Woods wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [ENH] B3D Acceleration for X
>
> Anyway, now I'm off to do this all over again with B3DAcceleratorPlugin!  ;-)

Grrr.... the second time around most of the files were generated with ^M
(<CR>) instead of \n (<LF>) line separators (an exception, oddly, was
interp.c itself).

How do I prevent this from ever happening again?  Didn't I read some
tip somewhere recently about how to get Squeak under Unix to always use
a proper newline as the line separator?

Perhaps this is a contentious issue in the Squeak community -- I just
don't know yet -- but shouldn't the line separator in all shared
external storage and on-the-wire formats be in tune with the more widely
accepted standards?  (eg. for change sets, projects, etc.)

I also had to remove the "#ifdef UNIX" part of "platform.exports" since
it was causing problems and it turns out not to have been there in the
3.0pre2 source I downloaded originally.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>