ANN: Article on Stable Squeak!

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Sun May 20 12:57:08 UTC 2001

Hi all!

Now I have finalized the first article on Stable Squeak! I hope that this will trigger off a good
and fruitful debate and also spark some interest.

The article is written in a Swiki (actually the machine that one day hopefully will serve
Squeakworld, no, I haven't forgotten about it...), and I invite you all to
comment/annotate/correct it in place. But any debate will be better to keep on the list!

So, here it is... with a wonderfully catchy url:

http://195.43.243.112:8000/sqworld.1

...and it is my first article ever so please, be gentle... ;-)

There is an email alias for the "core Stable Squeak team" set up at our mailserver:
stsq at bluefish.se

I believe they/we all read the Squeak mailinglist but if there is anything really important this
might be a more direct way of contacting us/them! Please do not abuse it though.

regards, Göran

PS. Thanks especially to Joseph, Paul and John in Stable Squeak for all your help. DS

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
icq#:6136722, GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek