[BUG?] Many duplicate instances of TextStyles in image

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Oct 17 08:23:59 UTC 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Steve Swerling wrote:

> Ok,
>
> Perhaps it was all the cough syrup I had that morning. Or was it was
> something in the air here in NYC, still with that faint odor of burning
> plastic? Maybe it was some age-related cortical cramping.
>
> I must say it's impressive to see the lengths to which a guy will go in
> order to mock a stupid question. Do you think you could whip up a little
> GUI to help me visualize your data? A pie chart might go nicely with the
> egg on my face...

C'mon Steve, it's called humor ;-)

And in this case, it's a quite educating one. I guess a lot of newbies on
the list learned how to get some object statistics from Randal's
one-liner, maybe even discovered a not-so-often-used Collection class. Or,
they might try evaluating "Point instanceCount" a few times in a row and
think about why the numbers differ.

Besides, Randal, my image has more Points than yours :-)

-- Bert