Next generation of PDAs?

Yanni Jew yanni at home.com
Fri Sep 7 17:00:04 UTC 2001

There's the Pocket Linux Workstation at:
    http://mylinux.sourceforge.net/
    http://www.azpower.com/mylinux/

They're trying to get enough orders to build a first production run. For
US$699 (or less, depending on the size of the prod. run) you'd get:

Custom SuperH 7709A-166MHz, 128MB SDRAM, 64MB Flash, 240x320 TFT LCD
Display, 8bpp, Touch Screen, USB, IrDA, Compact Flash, 2 PCMCIA Slots,
Serial Port, Serial Cable, Developer Port, Audio Sound, Mono Speaker,
Rechargeable Battery, Power Adapter (Hardware), CDROM Linux Software
Distribution, Electronic Documentation (Software), Early Adopter/Wide
Beta Program T-Shirt.

--yanni

[snip]