Personal Dynamic Media Article

Aaron Alpar aalpar at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 5 17:44:08 UTC 2002

On Thursday 04 April 2002 11:03 pm, Daniel Erasmus wrote:

Hi Daniel,

	This is Aaron.

	I have a copy of this article - I got a copy of it while I was at ParcPlace
(along with some other interesting tidbits).  Unfortunately, I only have it
in Xerox form (haha), so I'll either have to scan it, fax it or send it out
via post.

	I'll look for it when I get home.

	- Aaron
	aalpar at ix.netcom.com