FFI

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Apr 9 19:25:28 UTC 2002

Martin McClure wrote:

> At 2:11 PM -0300 4/9/02, Norberto Manzanos wrote:
> >How is the exact way to pass and retrieve variables?
> >Does anybody know where find documentation on those questions?
>
> The project I recently completed used FFI, and I couldn't find any
> documentation at all, so I've been writing down things as I figured
> them out. Within the next day or two I'll put my (still incomplete,
> but hopefully better than nothing) documentation on the Swiki. When
> I've done that, I'll let you know.

The only documentation I know about is the FFI page on the Swiki.  (It's still pretty sparse, but I just added some examples which might help a little.)

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1414

If you're able to add more documentation, be sure to add it to this page, or at least link it from this page.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com