Website look

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Wed Apr 17 16:32:12 UTC 2002

The main problem I had with the Web site, back when I first looked at it, is
that it makes it look like Squeak isn't actively developed.  "Where is Squeak
Headed?" is dated Dec.  1999.  It would be nice if there was at least something
current to replace that, even if it's only a couple of paragraphs.  Just to let
people know that things are going on currently, and what has happened since
1999 (like the Squeak team leaving Disney).

Having something live on the site, like a Wiki or even the mailing list
archives, might be nice.

Jen