[ANN] Introducing Magma, an object database for Squeak

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Thu Aug 1 17:41:31 UTC 2002

Hi Chris,

    Does MagmaServer deliver an object to a client upon request.

    If it does, in what format will the object be delivered.

    If it does not, would you consider this as a feature request :-)

    Would you please document the protocols that MagmaServer supports and
the ports that it does the listening.

    What I have in mind is to give SqM a plugin to talk to MagmaServer and
request the objects that are needed.

    Thanks,

    PhiHo.