Croquet alpha release(s?) - speed

Jerry Bell jdbell at fareselaw.com
Mon Dec 9 19:45:54 UTC 2002

Same result on a 23" display- very very impressive.  This was with the second-fastest video card too.  Also, I drew a small crowd while I was testing it- people seemed interested.

I'm hoping to drop by and try it out on several machines at once to investigate the P2P aspects a little.  Perhaps they'll even let me put it up on the theater screen.

Jerry Bell