Learning Squeak

Nick Brown maillist at bredon-gill.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 00:08:04 UTC 2002

On M206 the learning works browser starts off with just a very minimal
set of classes, and with each unit of the course, the filter opens up
to show more classes.

IIRC Maybe a year ago some M206 students were looking at adapting
Squeak for this course, and the filtered browser was certainly talked
about. I don't know whether anything was actually implemented, but I
seem to recall John Hinsley being a part of this discussion.

Any idea, John?

-Nick Brown