building squeak on OSX

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Fri Jul 26 00:22:57 UTC 2002

Yeah, its a pain in the but -- I'm working on improving the doco.  Check
the readme in /platforms/Mac OS/vm, which has a step-by-step for an
older version.

You will get sick if you don't remember to:

	1) load all the changesets, before rebuilding the interpreter
	2) gnuify the interpreter
	3) move the pb folder to your squeak folder (apparently you have)

Then, I suggest deleting the files in sources, and add groups
corresponding to the src folder, the Mac OS folder and the Cross
folder.  Follow the instructions for boxes to uncheck and build.

I should be posting new instructions and a better build project in a
week or so.