Any newer TGen?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jul 26 18:16:35 UTC 2002

I'm looking at the May 2001 version of the TGen parser generator that
Bijan did. Are there any newer versions of this around?

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1419 is where I got this one.

I noticed that Mark's using TGen in his class, but the version he has
in the tgen.zip file is older than Bijan's:

http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/2280

(I had to really hunt around to find an unzip program that could deal
with Shrunk archive members, by the way; most Zlib-derived zip
programs don't. The zip should probably be written out using one of
the Info-Zip progams to avoid this problem.)

I noticed, though, that Bijan's omits a few things that should be
there (like class ListNode).

There are still some things in the TGen UI that don't work, and the
tests don't run programmatically (though some run manually).

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com