MinneStore and performance...

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 18:54:43 UTC 2002

After a two-year gestation, my object-database is almost ready for public
consumption.  It is a non-intrusive, reliable, multi-user object database with
good performance and the transparency of GemStone.

All of my local-server testing is completed and remote-server testing looks
promising in workspaces.  Only the remote-server Socket code SUnit-tests still
need to be written and run, followed by Swiki documentation and, later, a
maintenance toolset.

Look for the ANNouncement in the next couple of weeks..