Squeak for everyday use??

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 27 17:40:23 UTC 2002

Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> We (at Interval) had our own windowing system, our own graphics primitives,
> and so on.
Actually IIRC it was more like  _four_ systems with little agreement as to which one was to be used, how to design etc. It was a classic case of a project starting up without any seriously experienced practitioners and getting into all sorts of problems that then need clearing up. Of course, you then have issues with the 'originals' feeling that their stuff is perfect and the 'laters' claiming it isn't and so on.

Moral of the story; hire me at the beginning of the project, not halfway through.  :-)

tim
It is ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?