[ANN] AspectS (0.4.4) & PerspectiveS (0.1.3)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Fri Nov 1 16:43:21 UTC 2002

Hi Robert,

    I got a little problem with PerspectiveS when filing it in.

    Does AspectS support VI4 with new BC yet ?

    Anyway, I tried to load AspectS into a VI4 image and got a walkback.

    Would the new true BC help AspectS in any way ?

    Please find attached a zip for these 2 log files.

    Thanks for the packages, Robert.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.