[SqueakMap][Request For Package] Crosby's Full-Text Search

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Nov 15 17:01:12 UTC 2002

Anybody got time to build a SqueakMap package out of Scott Crosby's work
on text index-and-search work?

I may try to do it, if I can find the time .. but I thought maybe Bijan
Parsia or someone else might get it done quicker/better.  Speaking of
Bijan, what's new, man?  I miss your posting to the list!

Here's the list of index-and-search changes, as best I can tell, by
email date and (summarized) topic:

2002-02-18 ( IdentityHash )
 2002-02-18 ( Misc enhancements and fixes )
2002-02-18 ( Skiplist refactor )
2002-02-18 ( String enhancements and refactor )
2002-02-18 ( VM changes )
2002-02-21  ( Full GC fix )
2002-04-13 ( Faster String equality )