Monticello

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 21 04:13:58 UTC 2002

Hi Avi,

I just played with Monticello.
I readed some messages on the list about CVS but I thought the tool was difficult to use and I was
knowing nothing about it.  But now that I tried Monticello, I find this kind of tool really interesting and
easier than I thought.

I allready  Import and Commit a small code I made in morphic just to test Monticello (this is my first
code in Morphic)

By the way when you commit some changes it would be fine to  show diffs in the code committed to
the reposery not just the name of the class and the method ..

Good works and to be continued

Thank you.