iPAQ, etc., goodies?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Nov 25 17:08:25 UTC 2002

Bummer the meeting will be relatively soon- during Winter Holiday I'll be
gorging myself on Dynapad and Squeak, and there is going to be some pretty
cool stuff coming out soon, defining Dynapad as a platform in general, and
not just a Squeak for small screens.  :)

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain