[BUG?][QUESTION] Browser behavior change between Squeak 2.x a nd 3.x ???

Torge.Husfeldt Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de
Tue Nov 26 09:56:10 UTC 2002

Hi Dean,

Here's my proposal on where to start:
Write a class definition editor.
This can be anything from just a Context for the Compiler that
gives the right error messages when something else than a class
definition is being accepted to a
*new and cool morphic tool that can also register more fine grained
class changes with the change mechanism*
I'm voting for the latter, even if that would mean that you'd have to
invent some new Change Records. This would clearly reduce clashes between
changeSets that affect the same class definition.

You could, on the other hand, just hack your changes into:
Browser>>defineCless:notifying:
This is the place where right now all the magic is going on
regarding class changes. It could be as well extended to fit
your needs.

HTH,
Torge

P.S.I attached my first shot on this