Smalltalk Cookbook

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 13 09:47:13 UTC 2002

Hi

I do not really understand license issues but I think that if people
submit text or code they should be free to write article, books or do
what they want with their code.
Also everything I publish on the web is free to be used by others. So I
will not participate if this license prohibits me to do it.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/