[ANN] SqueakMap RC2 and SM Loader 0.96 out

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Oct 30 21:13:10 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 11 July 2001 10:05 am, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> > Why don't you package the test data files with the RB code and
> > put it up on SqueakMap as (something like) RB-Development?
>
> I certainly will, as soon as I figure out how to use SM to package
> files that should be *not* filed in, but just put in the default
> directory.
>
> Would SAR be useful for this?

Yes.

Just add them to the zip, and have the preamble or postscript do
something like:

self zip extractMember: 'Test1.st';
extractMember: 'Test2.st'.

or

(self zip membersMatching: 'tests/*') do: [ :m | self zip
extractMemberWithoutPath: m ].

or something similar (the latter would let you make a pseudo-directory
to put the tests in).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com