About "A Taste of Smalltalk"

Stephane Ducasse squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 4 13:34:04 UTC 2002

The scanner only saves in JPEG or Tiff, so I may after do a=20
postProcessing to save in png.
For the OCR I do not think that I will have the time. Can somebody el=
se=20
do that once
with the JPG files. I checked that the printed result looks ok before=
=20
starting.

Dr. St=E9phane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)=20
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/