[BUG ] Weakness weakness in 3.6alpha ClassBuilder ( [cd][et] verynaive fix )

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Apr 2 23:49:31 UTC 2003

I notice you replied with a fix to your bug report with the same subject line
and a comment between parentheses.

The only problem is that this keeps your fix on the SQBUGS (bug reports) page,
not the SQFIXES where it should be.  Probably you should just post a new
message (or reply) with [FIX] in the subject line instead, so that it shows up
on SQFIXES.  I guess you would lose the connection to the original bug report,
but that's okay.

See both pages:

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/SQBUGS/
http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/SQFIXES/