Viewing Failures in sUnit's TestRunner

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Apr 26 17:38:52 UTC 2003

Hi,

If I understand your question I had the exact same problem and someone
came to my aid, so I guess it's my turn.

When you get the debugging window for a SUnit assertion failure or
whatever hit the Proceed button.  You will then get another debugging
window for the actual error that should provide all the debugging
facilities you need.

Ken Causey

On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 11:32, Anthony Adachi wrote:
> Hello

..snip..