[GOODIE] OggPlugin

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Mon Aug 25 09:52:00 UTC 2003

Joshua,
   That's what you get for trying to file in something sent to you by a
someone who had spent the evening at his friend's 40th birthday and was
a little bit tipsy! :)

Try this one. I tested it in a 3.4g-5168 image and it seemed to work ok.
Try (StreamingOggSound onFileNamed: 'yourfile here') play
There are a LOT of assumptions in this code (stereo for example) as I
just wanted to get the damned thing to work!
Any comments welcome, as I said before the sound system is a little
baffling (it didn't work with a stereo SoundBuffer but does work with 2
nono SoundBuffers through a MixedSound)

Russell