Dynabook Usability

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Thu Aug 28 15:15:10 UTC 2003

Well I expected a bit better feedback on this topic.If you read into some
reusable paper research you'll find some paper is made of plastic sheets
with tiny beads enclosed. This could go much further.

I partly agree with Alan about the virtual pages but has it been tested
which works better? All virtual pages or a combination of real and virtual
pages. As I said, I like to flick through pages with my hands. But I also
like to click through pages on a screen. But I don't like to have lots of
windows open on one screen.

I'd also like to know if anyone knows about ongoing hardware research that
would suite such lightweight components. I,ve read a bit about nanotech,
plastic processors (or is it circuitry) which seem interesting.

Bye!
Gary