Squeak on 1600x1200 TFT display

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Aug 29 20:12:37 UTC 2003

I've not been using the fonts on such a large screen, but I've noticed a
bluriness in the TrueType package as well.

It looks as if it was anti-aliased a bit much, or that the algorithm for
AA has a blurrier tendency.  Anyone know how to change this?  Something a
little sharper, although still nice looking?

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson