Squeak as a normal user...

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Dec 9 07:21:03 UTC 2003

Permissions need to be changed. Whatever package or installed you used
must be goofy. If you installed the package yourself, you should know
the root password- su to root and make the file readable and executable by
everyone.  If that is gibberish to you, I reccomend you have a look at
Windows.

I always just kept a squeak vm binary in my home Squeak folder;
/home/aaron/squeak/squeak . The other files I used- various .so files,
SqueakV3.sources, the image and changes files- all would be in that
folder. I found that to be the easiest thing to do on a single user (in
actual usage) system.

Regards,
Aaron

--
  "A weed is just a plant whose virtures have not
                     yet been discovered."            :: r. w. emerson