DVS filein not removing methods

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat Feb 1 04:37:58 UTC 2003

Of course.  If the .st doesn't explicitly remove the method it won't be
removed.  If it were a DVS package and someMethod was defined as part of
the package (in your image, but not in the fileIn) then it would get
removed.

That's one of the reasons we came up with DVS.

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)