[ClosureCompiler][SARBuilder] Quasi-Working SAR

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Feb 5 17:10:06 UTC 2003

My 3.4gamma image throws a very funky exception when I file in the SAR I built from Anthony's ClosureCompiler ZIP file.

Anthony's ZIP: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2981/ClosureCs-ajh.1.zip
My SAR: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2981/ClosureCompiler-ajh.sar

What did I do wrong?  I tried to build a SAR file by doing the following:

--extract the members of Anthony's zip file ( )
--install each changeset in order
--open a changesorter, select the first changeset, click on "file out to zip/sar"
--open file list
--open the resulting sar file in Ned's Archive Viewer
--add the remaining changeset files
--rename the changeset file members ( remove path information )
--added a preamble file
--renamed preamble member to "install/preamble"
--added a postscript file
--renamed the postscript member to "install/postscript"
--did "Save As" to another directory, since I couldn't figure out how to make the ArchiveViewer overwrite the existing SAR file

Convoluted, eh?  What's the quick-n-easy way to create a SAR file from a group of changesets?