[DOCS][Q] Number of classes in the standard image

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Feb 22 22:37:20 UTC 2003

I wonder if that's supposed to be 3.2 instead of 3.1... there was no
final version of 3.1.  (Or maybe it was a random 3.1alpha version.)

In any case, there's not much value in including a 3.1alpha with an
unknown update number.  I would remove it and add 3.2, and calculate
how many classes are in 3.2 while you're at it. :-)

It wouldn't surprise me that 3.2 and 3.4 might have the same number of
classes, since there wasn't really much new stuff added between 3.2 and
3.4.

- Doug Way