Squeak3.5?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Feb 24 06:09:41 UTC 2003

Sorry about not providing any updates on squeak-dev about this, but 3.4
is on the verge of being released.  We have been discussing it on the
SqF list, though.  Anyway, we had a few VM issues which have been
resolved, and Scott Wallace & I are working out a few glitches with
transferring maintenance of the update stream.

But as Daniel says, 3.4 is still officially "gamma" right now, and
3.5alpha is also available.

- Doug Way