[FIX] Better password font handling when TrueTypeTextStyles installed

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Jan 6 22:13:07 UTC 2003

  Andreas,

> How about just adding an "other point size" menu item to the font
> selection?! Then you could type in the font size you need the system
> would render it and be done. Next time you go there you find it in the
> list just like the other pre-rendered ones.

  I meant by "font halo" is the light green "change font" halo.  And
for the sub-menu for a style, there can be a menu item that says "new
size" and you can type in.  The font size of the selected text can be
changed at this moment and when you go there next time, the added one
is there.  Hmm, it sounds very similar what you wrote:-)

  The places where the "index to the fontArray" is used should be
fixed.  But this doesn't look like a big issue.

  And, I wrote the last email before reading your PasswordFont cs.
Wrapping TTCFont sounds nicer than copying it.

-- Yoshiki