building B3DAcceleratorPlugin on Windows

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jul 15 00:06:57 UTC 2003

On Monday 14 July 2003 03:17 pm, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> I'm using the 3.5.1 VM source from SourceForge, and the most recent
> win32 toolchain.  I've verified that the linker is trying to use
> the same openGL32.lib that comes with the toolchain.
>
> (several months ago, Ned suggested a better way to see what
> functions libraries export than using 'strings', but I couldn't
> find the email.  Can anyone refresh my memory)

Ah, you can also use "nm" to display symbols from libraries.

You have to have the "binutils" package loaded.

Look at "info binutils".

You probably also want to think about using dlltools to make a .lib
file for openGL32 if you don't already have one. I have Cygwin but
don't have any openGL32 lib file, so I can't check.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com