[ANN] MorphicWrappers for 3.5 and 3.6

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Jul 30 23:17:36 UTC 2003

I love MorphicWrappers!  This stuff is *amazing*.  Kudos to all of the Argentinean wonder-workers that built MorphicWrappers.  You guys created something wonderful.

Googling for "MorphicWrappers site:lists.squeakfoundation.org", I can see I'm a little late to the party. :)

Fellow MW-newcomers might want to check out this post, which describes some of the features Morphic Wrappers as a programming environment: http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/1999-November/017712.html

Francisco, is this MorphicWrappers release supposed to be compatible with the various MathMorphs packages?  Also, would you mind taking a look at a bug report -> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqbugs/708.html ? I notice the same hierarchical-list bug in this MorphicWrappers release.