Final 3.6 Plan

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 12:45:52 UTC 2003

Ok, to summarize:
1,2,3 have each integrated their passed first phase.
4 is undergoing some review by me, but will be more complex than I
though, and help would be welcome.
5 we don't know.
6 We'll wait for Michael's word about the latest version, and integrate.
7 Yoshiki is working on making it prettier.
8 for menus seems a little controvertial. Suggestions welcome, otherwise
I propose we postpone it.
9 Is in Dougs pipeline.
10 is in Gorans.
11 is now agreed upon, I guess doug will implement.

Just a reminder - we're now about half way through the release cycle,
and enter beta in two weeks. If you want any of #(4 5 7 8) to get in,
hurry up and help, or shut up ;-)

Goes without saying that this is pretty much the last chance to remember
anything else you want to get into the release that isn't in this plan,
and it better be quick.

Daniel