[VOLUNTEER] Squeak Needs ... YOU!

Doug Clapp dclapp at qwest.net
Fri Mar 7 01:31:46 UTC 2003

I'm here to ask for volunteers.

A few people on this list have made immense and consistent
efforts to improve Squeak.  We all know who you are... and
"thank you" for all the great work you do.

To the many lurkers who post rarely, if ever, but are interested
in this amazing language/environment...

Please consider volunteering!  We need your help documenting
and improving Squeak.  Details at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/808

You don't need to be a wizard to help; I personally
am merely fixing typos and sweeping floors as I learn
the language.

If you know more than I -- and you probably do! -- you can
help in documenting classes, writing examples, refactoring the
Swiki...lots of interesting things to do.

But whatever your level of knowledge, we encourage your
participation.

Doug Clapp