Proposal to get to the triad; agree with Cees

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Mon Mar 10 04:06:25 UTC 2003

+1

I have yet to see anything I prefer to what Cees has offered.

I don't think it is required that we have the most precise topological
descriptions. The proposed terms are reasonable and understandable by
anyone who desires to understand.

The simple definitions provided are comprehensible.
Precise definitions or descriptions can be provided for those who seek
to understand specifics. The general definitions will be sufficient for
most.

Jimmie Houchin