Uninstalling Packages

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Thu Mar 13 15:01:30 UTC 2003

Thanks for the reply.

I went ahead and grabbed a plain 3.5 image and proceeded to create a
ComancheNG image to learn, experiment and play with. Hard disk space is
more plentiful than time or expertise. :)

I do think that this will be an important thing to tackle in a 3.6+
image. Possibly after the image gets more modular/packagized this will
be easier. As we move more into the OSEnvironment realm this will be
very desirable.

Jimmie Houchin