[Q] MCP vs. Removals - The Conflict

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Thu May 8 20:13:30 UTC 2003

Hi guys...

The MCP team received an aproval for all the changes we had produced from
Ned Konz (our Haverster).  Thanks Ned for your work!

He aproved all the changes and give us some other fixes related to
connectors stuff.

Our plan is to create 2 changeset: One with all the fixed and the other
with the Test (for the Markus's stuff).

Until this point, everything is good... but....

The removals have conflicts with our work. For example: We refactor morphs
from Alice, Games, etc.

How it's supposed we have to proceed?

One obvious but notSooGood solution is to create a small piece of code that
remove from out changes all the modifications we made to the just-removed
classes.  The dark point with these aproach is we'll lose a lot of cleaning.

Let's talk about that so the aproved-MCP stuff can be put on the update-
stream.

Cheers,

Diego & MCP Team