Jabber client?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at D.UMN.edu
Wed May 14 17:53:41 UTC 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Marco Paga wrote:

> Jabber is a simple XML Protocol so the low level things that are easy to
> implement are here but not the gui to use it. :(

If this is something a lot of people want, I'd be wiling to throw
something fun together quickly!  I usually just use IRC (and Steve's
Enhanced client), but if there are a lot of people out there who would use
Jabber to chat about squeak if there was a client, I could be persuaded to
whip something cool up.  i'm thinking abotu a docked flap with your buddy
list there, dockable chats...

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws"  :: m. l. king jr.