Altered method code displayed in browser after accept (3.4 #5170)

Chris Becker chbecker at neo.rr.com
Thu May 15 18:28:44 UTC 2003

> From: Oca Emilio
> Nope, this happens to me too. Not to often but a couple of times per
work
> session and apparently in a random way. I have to refresh to see again
my
> original code and its comments changing the browser selection and
back.
> Nothing special on what I do or with the .changes.

It happens considerably more often with me, seemingly 25-50% of the
time.

> From: Ned Konz
> If you have the shift key down, you'll see a decompilation. But the
> variable names should still be intact.

The last couple times it happened I made sure I wasn't accidentally
holding the shift key down. However I am using CTRL-S to save my code
and I have the duplicateControlAndAltKeys preference turned on. I wonder
if it -thinks- I have the shift key down.

The temporary variables are definitely being converted to t1, t2, etc.
Class instance variable names are left intact.