[ANN] Tutorial / Example updated for Squeak 3.5

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat May 17 08:40:25 UTC 2003

Hi

I like a lot your windows
http://w3.one.net/~swessels/pages/steve/squeak/copyFilesTutorial/
secondEnhancement-3.5.html
I was always worried about the design of the color editing definition
process: forcing end user to ***recompile*** a method is not want we
want.

I will try to find some time to have a look at your  Color printing
editor because it would be nice to have it
to be able to change the color when the text is pretty printed.

http://w3.one.net/~swessels/pages/steve/squeak/images/colorPretty.jpg

Stef