SqueakMap Package Loader confusion

William Trenker wtrenker at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 5 10:24:28 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hmmm, "little icons"... Ah! You mean the halo!

<chuckle> Yes, you can tell I'm a very new squeaker.  I wonder where's the best place to learn all this new terminology?

> Ok, well - you have
> simply ended up with the mousebuttons "moved around". Have you tried the
> other buttons? Pressing perhaps the wheel?

You're right, the wheel did the trick!  (By the way, I inadvertantly pressed the Esc key and the Package Loader pop-up menu suddenly appeared that way, too.)

So now I've been able to do an install from the Package Loader.  It works very well.  But, I've got another silly problem.  I don't know how to run the package I just installed (Sokoban).  I've seen references to a "Doit" command (terminology?) but I don't know how to get there.

Thanks so much for helping,
Bill