deficience in Squeak

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Nov 22 17:14:39 UTC 2003

Hi.
	Just wanted to say that it would be very nice to have better keyboard
control on Squeak. But to make it possible to switch keyboard-focus between
a Browser's panels I think first it is needed to change the keyboard-focus
follows mouse logic.

	Because if you touch the mouse the keyboard-focus that you just changed
(with TAB for example) It will get back to the morph under the mouse which
is very annoying.

	For that reason I implemented the other day the 'click for keyboard focus'
package (on SM) and 'keyboard focus rotation' package (also on SM). With
both you can make a Browser (or any morph) switch keyboard focus by
keyboard.

	Note that neither package touch Browsers to make it
keyboard-focus-by-keystroke aware. So a (very) minimum work is needed for
what you want.

Regards,
Hernán