Idea: "Timeout" submissions?

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 2 14:53:13 UTC 2003

Hi,
	As a person who has sent a fix for a still current bug twice, and didn't
receive a comment in either oportunity (at least stating that my fix was
wrong or sucked) I have something to say.

	I think that BFAV should priorize the oldest items by default. And also,
though it might have changed by now, when I used the BFAV to submit these
fixes I saw that BFAV only downloaded the latest 500 entries in the Archive,
so you already have a timeout filter there, and I think that's a bad thing.

	If the timeout filter idea persist, I suggest that an automatic email
notifying the fix's author should be the polite thing to do.

disclaimer: I am a little rough with my english, so if my message sounded a
little harsh please forgive me. I am not criticizing just only giving my 2
cents

Regards
Hernán