mac mpeg plugin 3.6.x update needed...

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Oct 21 05:29:02 UTC 2003

Someone pointed out to me that the mpeg plugins found in the
Squeak3.6-5424-MacOS-Full.sit file
are old and need to be updated to the versions that are in the 3.6
folder.
This applies to both the classic and carbon ones.

The ones being shipped in the full stuffit file  are dated from May of
2002.
They new ones, which are MUCH faster, are from July of 2003.

I'm sure I saw a note from Bruce saying he's away, mmm so who is
minding the store?

Lastly someone also told me they can't get the VM in that sit file to
run,
so some of you might want to try what's shipping to see if there are in
fact some issues?
Mind it works for me.

===