[BUG][VM] 3.6-beta11 compile problem

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Sep 6 04:44:10 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm running into problems compiling a VM from the 3.6-beta11 sources
with my own generated sources/plugins from the latest 3.6 image and
VMMaker.  The problem appears to arise from the definition of
PRIM_DISPATCH in sqGnu.h; it doesn't seem to know what "foo" is.
Replacing "foo->primitiveIndex" with "primitiveIndex" allows
everything to compile and run fine (modulo the Float problems Alan
Grimes and I are experiencing, which are probably unrelated).

I did not encounter this compilation error when compiling the VM from
the included sources, only when I generated my own sources.

I'm running on Debian Linux, kernel 2.6.0-test4, gcc-3.3.2.

Thanks,
Joshua