www.squeak.org??? (attached page)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 11 14:33:18 UTC 2003

It seems most projects have the wiki as a component of their website,
not the lot of it. For example, see handhelds.org. OTOH, squeak.org
should point at the wiki very clearly, and should not include any
fast-changing information. Download info, links to related sites
(squeakland, squeakfoundation, croquet...) and so forth should be on the
wiki where we can update them. So IMO, the static site should include
links to some of those pages.

I don't know how practical this is, but is would be nice if the swiki
pages were alternately addressable as swiki.squeak.org/squeak/1 or
something like that. More memorable than minnow...

my 0.02 nis
Daniel